What we believe:
- The Bible as the basis of authority, being infallible, inerrant, and verbally inspired.
- The Triune God’s work on man’s behalf: The vicarious atonement of Christ, and Eternal life for all who repent and believe in Christ’s work on The Cross.
- God’s warnings to believers who are entangled in worldliness, living outside the will of God, and sinners living lives devoid of God.*
Our Mission: To be mutually bonded together in order to fulfill the Great Commission and the Great Commandment. (Matt. 28:19,20; Matt. 22:37)
Our Purpose: We exist as a local fellowship of believers in Christ whose purpose is to know Christ and make Christ known. (Col. 1:9,10; I Kings 8:60)
- Faithful exposition of God’s Word directed by biblical theology (II Tim. 3:16,17)
- Reverent celebration of God’s work through biblically based worship (I Cor. 10:31) and devoted prayer (I Tim. 2:1,8)
- Worldwide witness for Christ through evangelism and missions (Rom. 15:20)
- Practical application of the life of Christ through brotherly love in fellowship and shared love through charity. ( I Jn. 1:6-7; 3:14-18)
- The practice of discipline through biblical process and accountable membership (Matt. 18:15-17)
Our Vision: Our vision as a fellowship of believers in Christ is to produce spiritually fruitful and faithful servants of Christ. (Rom. 1:11-13; Jn. 15:16; II Pet. 1:5-8)
*A full doctrinal statement is available upon request.